The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort
Nestled between verdant rainforest and white-sand beaches on a private island, The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort is an oasis of tropical beauty and rich marine life and the perfect setting for our most spectacular Matt Roberts Wellness Retreat to date, taking place at the Resort from 17th to 22nd March 2019.
The retreat will offer the ultimate in fitness, relaxation & luxury, including three personal training sessions per day with Matt & the team. Yoga, meditation, water sports and optional snorkelling or scuba-diving will also be available to add to the experience.
In between training, enjoy delicious and healthy meals designed by the Resorts’ culinary team, daily rejuvenating spa treatments and bespoke service delivered by St. Regis’s legendary Butler team.
Join us for the ultimate Matt Roberts Retreat. Included in your package is:
- 5 nights’ accommodation in your chosen villa category (Over-water Villa / Beach Villa or 2-bedroom Family Villa)
- Customized breakfast, lunch and dinner each day for two people
- Five spa treatments per person
- Return seaplane transfer from Male Airport for two people
- Fitness and Wellness sessions with Matt each day
- Fully customized daily routine prepared by Matt.
- VIP arrival amenity
Matt Roberts Wellness Retreat Price
- Over-water Villa or Beach Villa: $16,700 USD (based on double occupancy, tax included)
- 2-bedroom Family Over-water: $30,565 USD (based on double occupancy, tax included)
- Over water Villa or Beach Villa: $14,620 USD (based on single occupancy, tax included)
Those who wish to arrive earlier, or depart later, can reserve additional nights either end of the retreat for a preferred rate of: $1500.00++ per night in an Over-water or Beach Villa.
Note that seaplane transfers and meals for guests traveling with someone staying on the package, but not participating in the retreat will be charged separately. International flights to the Maldives, alcohol, some spa treatments & other personal resort expenses are not included in the price.
How do I book?
Reservations for the Matt Roberts Wellness Retreat can be made by contacting the property reservations team at Reservations.email@example.com or telephone +960 676 6333.